Personalize your Circa. The distinctive seat lug is available in a range of finishes.
If you end up following a Circa, it looks like this.
Circa dropouts give you tons of options for drivetrains and accessories.
CNC manufacturing makes Circa frame production remarkably precise, allowing a great fit and excellent performance.
Looking for the perfect frame for any adventure? The Circa Trillium frame is versatile and awesome and made by local hands and machines in Portland, Oregon.
- Light, smooth-riding 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Can be outfitted to be anything from an awesome daily commuter to a Cycle Oregon-ready high-mileage workhorse.
- Built around our proprietary Modular And Bonded Endless Lug (Mabel™) micro-manufacturing platform.
- Oodles of fender clearance for staying tidy.
- Durable anodized finish stays beautiful with minimal care.
- Versatile design lets you choose your drivetrain type (internal vs. derailleur vs. single speed) as well as your bar type (drop, flat, etc.)
Starting Price: $1,100.00 USD (frame and fork)
Want one? We’re getting ready to launch our crowdfunding campaign!
Please click the big, shiny, enticing button to be directed to the waitlist.