Custom Bike Frames
- Light, durable, smooth-riding 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Durable, weatherproof anodized finishes stay beautiful with minimal care.
- Stock or custom geometry available.
- Stock and custom laser graphics packages available.
- Can be outfitted to be anything from a Gravel-ready AllRoad to a stealthy belt-drive commuter.
- Plenty of fender clearance for foul-weather riding.
- Disc and long-reach brake options available.
- Versatile design lets you choose your drivetrain type (internal vs. derailleur vs. single speed) as well as your bar type (drop, flat, etc.)
- Gates Carbon Drive compatible.
- Sloped top-tube reduces standover height and is comfortable for all genders.
Bottom Bracket: 68mm, threaded, standard English
Fork: 1 1/8” threadless or tapered
Dropouts: Thru Axle or QR
QR Rear Dropout Spacing: 132.5mm (allows wide range of drivetrain options)
Thru Axle Rear Spacing: 142mm
Max Tire Widths: 35c for 700c. 38c for 650b.
Get in touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you’re looking for in the message box. You can also call us at 503-780-6082.