The perfect all-rounder, our versatile CIRCA frames are hand built in Portland, Oregon and can be set up with a wide range of drivetrain and cockpit types to form the foundation for a fast-and-light road bike or a functional and fun city bike. Our modular assembly process gives you infinite flexibility for personalizing your frame with color and component choices, and the precision machined surfaces will turn heads wherever you go.
Each CIRCA frame is hand-crafted in Oregon using locally sourced materials and processes.
Our build process balances machine precision with fine craftsmanship.
The horizontal CIRCA dropouts are built for versatility. Our 132.5mm spacing lets you build with almost any drivetrain including derailleurs, single-speeds, internally geared hubs, and even Gates belt drives.
Have a story you want to tell? Our custom laser graphics and design services can make it happen.
Every surface of our precision-machined lugs are thoughtfully considered to balance form, function and process.
Almost everything on our frames is sourced in the USA.
The CIRCA precision CNC’d bottom bracket shows an unyielding attention to matching process, beauty and function.
CIRCA anodized finishes are lighter and tougher than paint, and impervious to the harshest weather. When we design your frame, you can choose where each color is applied, right down to individual lugs.
Our gold anodized option can form the foundation of a head-turning city or town bike.
Our stock geometries will fit 90% of the population. Custom geometries are available as required.
Custom Bike Frames
- Light, smooth-riding 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Durable anodized finish stays beautiful with minimal care.
- Stock or custom geometry available.
- Stock and custom laser graphics packages available.
- Can be outfitted to be anything from a stealthy daily commuter to a Cycle Oregon-ready high-mileage workhorse.
- Plenty of fender clearance for foul-weather riding.
- Long-reach brake or disc options available.
- Versatile design lets you choose your drivetrain type (internal vs. derailleur vs. single speed) as well as your bar type (drop, flat, etc.)
- Gates Carbon Drive compatible.
- Sloped top-tube reduces standover height and is comfortable for all genders.
Bottom Bracket: 68mm, threaded, standard English
Headset: 1 1/8″ threadless
Fork: 1 1/8” threadless
Rear Dropout Spacing: 132.5mm (allows wide range of drivetrain options)
Max Tire Widths: 32mm for 700c. 36mm for 650b.
Get in touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you’re looking for in the message box. You can also call us at 503-780-6082.