Personalize your Circa. The distinctive seat lug is available in a range of finishes.
If you end up following a Circa, it looks like this.
Circa dropouts give you tons of options for drivetrains and accessories.
CNC manufacturing makes Circa frame production remarkably precise, allowing a great fit and excellent performance.
We’re currently accepting pre-orders for the next production run. To reserve yours, please email us at: MyCirca@RideCirca.com
Looking for the perfect frame for any adventure? The Circa Trillium frame is versatile and awesome and made by local hands and machines in Portland, Oregon.
– Light, smooth-riding 6061 aluminum tubing.
– Can be outfitted to be anything from an awesome daily commuter to a Cycle Oregon-ready high-mileage workhorse.
– Built around our proprietary Modular And Bonded Endless Lug (Mabel™) micro-manufacturing platform.
– Oodles of fender clearance for staying tidy.
– Durable anodized finish stays beautiful with minimal care.
– Versatile design lets you choose your drivetrain type (internal vs. derailleur vs. single speed) as well as your bar type (drop, flat, etc.)
Starting Price: $1,100.00 USD (frame and fork)
Additional Frame Specs: