Each Circa frame is hand-built to your specifications in Portland, Oregon.
Color is a great way to give your bike personality. In a Circa design session, you can pick from a fun palette of durable anodized finishes and get creative with how colors are applied to different parts of the frame to create a bike that's distinctly yours.
Circa's versatile dropout is Gates Carbon Drive compatible.
This gold Trillium has a super-fun vibe.
The horizontal, 132.5mm spaced Circa dropouts give you tons of options for drivetrains and accessories, including the super-clean Gates Carbon Drive.
Please refer to this guide for sizing assistance. If you're in-between sizes, or you don't fit the current size range, please contact us and we'll see what we can do.
Custom Bike Frames
Versatile. Local. Affordable. Yours.
The perfect all-rounder, the versatile Circa Trillium Frame is hand built in Portland, Oregon and can be set up with a wide range of drivetrain and cockpit types to form the foundation for a fast-and-light road bike or a functional and fun city bike. Our modular assembly process gives you infinite flexibility for personalizing your frame with color and component choices, and the precision machined surfaces will turn heads wherever you go.
• Light, smooth-riding 6061 aluminum tubing.
• Can be outfitted to be anything from an awesome daily commuter to a Cycle Oregon-ready high-mileage workhorse.
• Plenty of fender clearance for staying tidy.
• Durable anodized finish stays beautiful with minimal care.
• Versatile design lets you choose your drivetrain type (internal vs. derailleur vs. single speed) as well as your bar type (drop, flat, etc.)
• Gates Carbon Drive compatible.
• Built around our proprietary modular lug system.
• Sloped top-tube reduces standover height and tends to be more comfortable for female riders.
Additional Frame Specs:
Bottom Bracket: 68mm, threaded, standard English
Headset: 1 1/8″, threadless
Fork: 1 1/8” threadless, (carbon fork included)
Rear Dropout Spacing: 132.5mm (allows wide range of drivetrain options)
Want to Design Your Own Trillium Frame? Schedule a visit to our NW Portland Studio and we’ll work together to build the perfect custom frame for you, with a wide range of detail and color options for you to choose from.
Out of Town? If you can’t make it to Portland for a design session but would love to have your own Trillium, just contact us and we’ll figure something out. We’re happy to work with you over phone, FaceTime, Skype, carrier pigeon, or whatever it takes to make you something special.
Hover over the “Any Questions” tool on the right edge of the page to send us a question. Circa founder and designer Rich Fox will get back to you as quickly as possible.