Custom Bike Frames
- Light, smooth-riding 6061 aluminum tubing.
- Durable anodized finish stays beautiful with minimal care.
- Stock and custom laser graphics packages available.
- Can be outfitted to be anything from a stealthy daily commuter to a Cycle Oregon-ready high-mileage workhorse.
- Plenty of fender clearance for foul-weather riding.
- Long-reach brake or disc options available.
- Versatile design lets you choose your drivetrain type (internal vs. derailleur vs. single speed) as well as your bar type (drop, flat, etc.)
- Gates Carbon Drive compatible.
- Sloped top-tube reduces standover height and tends to be more comfortable for female riders.
Pricing: Frames starting at $1,995.00 (August 2017)
Out of Town? If you can’t make it to Portland for a design session but would love to have your own CIRCA, just send us a note using the contact tool on the right edge of the page to get the conversation started.
Want to Design Your Own CIRCA? Excited? Curious? Want to learn more? Get started by sending us a note using the contact tool on the right edge of the screen. From there, we can book an appointment for an informational meeting, design session, or phone call.